In a medical emergency, the sooner you can get help, the better. The Rose Medical Center emergency room is conveniently located in Denver and is renowned for its highly skilled doctors and nurses. We hope you find comfort in knowing the Rose ER is ready to care for you and your family 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
When emergencies strike, trust Rose Medical Center.
Reasons to visit the ER
In this video, Dr. Don Lefkowits, former director of the Rose ER, explains illnesses and symptoms to look for when considering going to the emergency room.
Short ER wait times
We treat all our patients with the courtesy and respect they deserve and try to keep your ER wait time as minimal as possible. Your health matters to us, and our ER staff will prioritize care based on the severity of illness or injury. As part of our commitment to the Denver community, we publicize our ER wait times on our website, so you can make an informed decision about your family’s care.
Please remember - if you have an illness or injury that you believe is life-threatening, call 911. Do not try to drive to the closest emergency room.
Highlights of the Rose emergency room:
- Shorter ER wait times
- Patients have immediate access to the heart center at Rose Medical Center, renowned for its ability to quickly and effectively treat chest pain
- Our emergency room staff meets the core measure for national patient care guidelines 100 percent of the time
- We have board-certified doctors, specially trained nurses and other skilled staff
- We have a “fast track” program available for patients with less severe injuries, getting you in and out of our ER quicker (M-F, 11 a.m. 8 p.m.)
- Kaiser Permanente patients accepted
- More than 300 affiliated pediatric specialists, neonatologists and maternal-fetal specialists
- Pediatric emergency services
Please contact us with any questions by calling (303) 320-2455.