EMS & Rose Medical Center
A Pre-Hospital Resource for Emergency Medical Services
Welcome EMS providers! In addition to providing exceptional patient care, Rose Medical Center is dedicated to providing support and educational opportunities to the EMS community.
About Rose Medical Center
Rose Medical Center has a long history of serving residents and visitors of Denver, CO. The hospital was founded by a group of Jewish physicians shortly after World War II and we pride ourselves in continuing to live out our founders’ vision to “serve the need of every creed.”
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life and we value the role our partnership with local EMS providers plays in helping us live out our mission.
We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services, and are in the midst of a large scale renovation of our EMS entrance, emergency department and cath lab.
Why Transport to Rose Medical Center?
- Our average door-to-balloon-times are less than 60 minutes thanks to efficient processes, which we constantly examine in search of ways to make our times even shorter. Every case is reviewed to identify opportunities for improvement.
- We are focused on looking for ways to optimally treat stroke patients and have robust quality improvement processes in place to ensure we are giving thrombolytic therapy when appropriate.
- Our sepsis mortality is low because of our focus on early recognition and aggressive treatment.
- A newly remodeled ambulance bay now providing dedicated access for EMS with the public entry now off of 9th & Cherry
- Next we will begin the interior remodel of our Emergency Department. This will be a phased construction process, closing down sections during the remodel to minimize disruption in patient care. At the completion, we will have:
- private rooms for our patients
- a CT scanner in our department, allowing more efficient evaluation of stroke and trauma patients.
- a Cardiac Cath Lab directly across the hall, further enhancing the care of our Cardiac Alert patients.
Educational Opportunities for EMS
- Online EMS CE Opportunities
- Upcoming PALS classes
- Upcoming Live Lectures
- Shadowing Opportunities
- EMS providers paired with physician or mid-level provider (physician assistant or nurse practitioner) and receive continuing education toward your state or national recertification. (Coming Soon)
- AirLife Ride-Along Program
- Airlife Website
- Airlife EMS Outreach
- Airlife Ride-Along Program
- Airlife High-Risk OB Team
- Airlife Neonate Team
EMS Feedback or Questions
We appreciate your feedback! If you have any EMS questions or concerns, please contact us!
Rose Medical Center's EMS Coordinator